This is Ashish Vishwakarma, Today we are going to introduce, How to create a new project in Ionic 6.
Some other useful links.
- How you can book a domain for your website at a cheap rate in just 5 minutes.
- How you can submit your WordPress website in google search console using Yoast Plugin.
To create a new project in Ionic 6, just follow some easy steps:
- Install node and npm to your system. To do this go to https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- For windows select 32 bit or 46 bit according to your system configuration
3. Run the setup and install node.js
4. To verify that node.js install or not, just to command prompt(cmd) and open it and type node –v and npm –v. if it is installed then will show the version of js and npm.
5. When open node.js command prompt or command prompt and run the command npm install –g ionic cordova
This command will install ionic and Cordova globally. If you don’t want to add Cordova, just remove the Cordova word from the command and run the command.
6. In the command prompt to go to your drive type F: (select drive where you want to create your project). if you want to go to within the folder just type cd your_foldername. (e.g. cd ionic) .
7. To create new Ionic project run ionic start your_project_name blank –type=angular
8. Ionic 6 gives some predefined templates like tabs, side menu, blank, my-first-app, conference. You can choose one of them.
9. For @ionic/angular select –type=angular, for Ionic (2/3) select –type=ionic-angular, for react select –type=react.
10. It will take some time to download the project and set up the plugins.
11. To run the project go to the project folder and run the command ionic serve
hurrah! Your first mobile app in ionic is created.
Comment (1) on "How to create a new project in Ionic 6, Part-1"