Today we are discussing here, how we can install xampp server in windows 10 step-by-step.
As you all know Xampp server is a free and open-source web server developed by Apache Friends. Most of the people use xampp server to run their applications of PHP, WordPress, Perl, etc. Today, we will install and set-up xampp server on our local computer step- by- step.
Here, we also see how we can remove the most common error of Apache Xampp Server which is Apache Shutdown unexpectedly in xampp.
To install xampp server on windows computer first we need to download xampp setup installer file from xampp official website apachefriends.org. if you want to know how you can download WordPress on your local computer, you can follow How to install WordPress on localhost step-by-step.
Some other useful links.
- How to move WordPress website from localhost to live server.
- How you can submit your WordPress website in google search console.
- How you can book a domain for your website at a cheap rate in just 5 minutes.
So, Now we follow the following steps to install xampp server in windows 10 step-by-step.
- Just go to google and type Xampp. Click on the first link to download xampp installer file.
2. Choose the first option to download xampp installer for your windows.
3. After download the installer file, Now you can install your xampp server on your local pc.
4. Just double click on your installer file & your installing process will start.
5. Here you can get or not a warning alert for xampp installation. if you get any warning alert, just click on the OK button.
6. Now, your installation will start. Click on the Next button and then choose your options, What you want to install in your xampp server.
7. we recommend you select all options and click on the Next button.
8. Here you have an option, you can choose your own drive to install xampp server. C drive is not compulsory, you can choose another drive also.
NOTE: if you want to install your xampp in another drive, Please create a folder named xampp in your selected drive.
9. Here I am choosing H:/ drive for installation. Now Just click on the Next button.
10. Now click on the finish button. Your installation is completed successfully.
11. Select checkbox, if you want to run Xampp Control Panel immediately.
Here you can get the most common error of Apache in Xampp Server which is Apache Shutdown unexpectedly in xampp. If you will get this error at the time of running Apache, you can follow this link How to fix error apache shutdown unexpectedly in xampp.