Today we are discussing here, how we can submit wordpress website in google search console.
To submit a website in google search console we can use different methods, but today I am describing for WordPress website. So, we will use the Yoast SEO plugin to submit a website in google search console. Friends, Yoast Plugin method is the simplest method to submit a WordPress website in google search console. if you want to book a domain for a website, you can follow How to book a domain for the website.
So, Now we follow the following steps to submit wordpress website in google search console.
First, go to your WordPress website & Add Yoast SEO plugin.
2. Then go in general settings of Yoast SEO plugin and choose the webmaster tools option.
3. Now, enter the google search console in Google Search.
4. Click on the first link.
5. Click on Start Now.
6. Now click on add property and choose the URL prefix option.
7. Paste your website URL and click on the continue button.
8. Copy Meta tag code from the HTML tag option tab.
9. Now paste it, in google verification option of your webmaster tool in Yoast SEO and click on save changes button.
10. Go back to google search console and click on Verify Button in HTML tag option.
11. Now you will get ownership verified done message.
Comments (7) on "How to submit wordpress website in google search console"